Five Corners Cemetery
The land for this cemetery was donated to the town by Eliah Hubbard around 1800. The first burial there was apparently in 1811. The cemetery was used until 1905, by which time the village population had dwindled. After that, residents of the area would probably have been buried in the Plymouth Notch Cemetery. Five Corners Cemetery can be reached by taking Lynds Hill Rd. off 100A approximately 2.4 miles to Johnson Farm Rd. Take a left on Johnson Farm and travel about 1.1 miles. Take a right on Bradley Hill Rd. (the back entrance to Coolidge State Forest will be on the left). Go 0.5 miles and take a left on Five Corners Cemetery Rd., just before the hairpin turn. In 0.4 miles the road ends at a private home. Park on the grassy area in front of the stone wall. The path to the cemetery is on the left and goes down a steep hill. The cemetery is on the right.