How can you help?
1. Donate artifacts of Plymouth (old photos, memorabilia, books, diaries, gold panning implements, etc.).
2. Be willing to provide an oral history of your or your family’s experience in Plymouth.
3. If you have a genealogy of your family with Plymouth origins and are willing to share it with others.
4. Volunteer to assist us at our museum-cataloging, acting as a docent.
5. Make a donation for us to be able to be able to increase our collection and help us defray the cost of our events.
6. Become a member-only Five Dollars per person.
If you are able to do any of the above, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and if you wish to become a member or make a monetary donation, please send a check to the Plymouth Historical Society, 68 Town Office Road, Plymouth, VT 05056 or donate via Paypal. The Plymouth Historical Society is a tax exempt entity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
If you are not able to do any of the above, but would like to be included on our mailing list to be advised of our events, please send us your email address.